The Pampered chef recipe using the Classic Round Stone
Ham and Apple Ring
- 8oz cooked ham
- 6 spring onions (chopped)
- 5 tblspoons Mayonnaise
- 1 tblspoon Dijon Mustard
- 5oz Mature Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Red apples (of your choice)
- 2 Pks Croissant Dough
- Ground Black Pepper
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Chop ham and spring onions and add to bowl.
- Measure mayonnaise and mustard and add to bowl.
- Grate the cheese, peel and chop the apples, add to bowl with the black pepper.
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Unroll croissant dough and separate into 12 triangles.
- Arrange triangles on the Classic Round Stone with wide ends of triangles overlapping in centre and pointed ends towards the outside.There should be about a 5 inch diameter opening in the centre of the stone. Gently press edges of triangles where they meet together and seal.
- Spoon the mixture (or use an ice-cream scoop) evenly onto the widest end of the triangle.
Bring points of triangles up over the filling and tuck under at centre of ring.( Filling should not be completely covered.
- Brush egg white over the dough.
- Bake for 25-30 mins or until deep golden brown.